Welcome to Mr and Mrs Golf
Like many couples these days, we met online and both of our dating profiles included golf as a favorite past time, so naturally our our second date was playing a round of golf. Since then we have enjoyed the game as a couple and found this to be the par-fect way to enjoy quality time together.
We created “Mr & Mrs Golf” with the idea of growing the couples golf community. Our mission is to give couples the confidence to get out on the course and grow their own relationship by enjoying the game of golf together.
As Mr & Mrs Golf, we love growing our circle of golf family and enjoy finding ways to have fun on and off the golf course. We love supporting local businesses and encourage others to do so as well, plus it’s something we get to do together!
Quality Time: Love Language of Undivided Attention and Focus
Early on we realized that we were both fans of The Five Love Languages as a means for couples to communicate and grow closer together. As our relationship grew we realized that Quality Time stayed at the top of our love languages. Every couple needs quality time together in order for the relationship to grow and to develop and the more time we spent active together, especially playing golf together, the happier we were with each other.
Events and Updates…
- Discovering Arizona: A Golf Paradise as Recommended by Mr & Mrs Golf
- Couples Night Golf Scramble
- Ken McDonald Make My Wishbone Thanksgiving Tournament
- 2023 On Par Classic Golf Tournament
- Arizona Golf Association 100 Year Celebration Golf Scramble
- Mr & Mrs Golf Playing Golf in 50 States #2 Illinois – Cog Hill Golf & Country Club
- 2023 Arizona Golf Association Mayan Palace Oktoberfest Weekend Wrap-up
- Wicked Smart Golf Podcast Episode #182: Mr. and Mrs. Golf Reveal the Couples Guide to Golf
Want to be notified about future events? Sign-up here.
@mr.mrs.golf on Instagram
Follow us on social and never miss a post from this blog.